- Runs or snags will appear especially if you pull too hard when putting on the finger sleeve.
- Do not pull on frays or strains of spandex or silver fibers.
- Typically finger sleeves will wear out before they need to be washed.
- Hand wash in cold water and mild soap.
- Do not wring or twist.
- Air dry flat on a towel.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle or delicate cycle with mild detergent, and with similar colors.
- No fabric softeners.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry to prolong product life.
- Do not iron.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Durable vinyl, perfect for indoor use.