If you have further questions, you can always contact us via text +1 (310) 494-6966 or through our contact page
The Shipping Method for Orders that qualify for Free Shipping are:
• Economy International
Only items that we ship count towards our offer of Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more. For example, if your cart has a $30 T-Shirt and $30 Gift Card ... You will not receive Free Shipping, because the Gift Card is sent via Email.
Please note that if your Subtotal is exactly $50 or slightly over $50 and you use a Discount Code or Affiliate Code ... your Subtotal will become less than $50 ... so you will not receive free shipping.
Orders that are less than $50 USD or do not qualify for Free Shipping have very good rates.
Please keep in mind that all delivery times are estimates.
We would like to remind you that a majority of our products are made to order, this is, we print or make the products and then ship them as soon as the production process is completed.
For customers that buy more than one item in one order ... we may ship the items separately at no additional cost to you ... if it helps us get your order to you faster.
Our partners that print and ship our ready-to-wear, mugs, and stickers have a large network of printers across the United States and the European Union. A variety of factors are taken into consideration so that we can get your order to you and give you the best experience, fastest delivery, and best shipping rates.
Your Gift Card should arrive within 15 minutes after you complete your purchase.
Please make sure to check your junk or spam folder and other tabs (Social, Promotions, etc.) in your Email inbox.
We accept debit and credit cards, and other payment methods, such as:
• Diners Club
• Shop Pay
• Apple Pay
• Google Pay
Your purchase from us will appear on your debit or credit card statement as:
• Runs or snags will appear especially if you pull too hard when putting on the finger sleeve.
• Do not pull on frays or strains of spandex or silver fibers.
• Typically finger sleeves will wear out before they need to be washed.
• Hand wash in cold water and mild soap.
• Do not wring or twist.
• Air dry flat on a towel.
• Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle or delicate cycle with mild detergent and with similar colors.
• No fabric softeners.
• Do not bleach.
• Tumble dry low, or hang-dry to prolong product life.
• Do do iron.
• Dishwasher and microwave safe.
• Durable vinyl, perfect for indoor use.
When your order is / was shipped, you should have received a Shipping Confirmation email with your tracking number in it. If you use the Shop: delivery & order tracker app by Shopify Inc., you can instantly track your order.
Chaos is a reference to chaos theory and an appreciation in the ability to find order in apparent confusion.
When coming up with a brand name we needed something memorable and unique ... dinner is a more serious meal and some people will think of chicken when they think of dinner ... breakfast seemed like it was taken.
No, unless you are a reseller. Reselling is strictly prohibited.
Our Affiliate Program helps people to earn money by promoting products in the Chaos For Lunch shop.
We’re looking for people that focus on the quality and authenticity of the moments they make and share, the communities they build, and the love they have for the process.
Affiliates promote our products by sharing their Affiliate Link and Affiliate Code with their supporters, followers, and friends to earn commissions for sales of our products.
Affiliates earn a percentage (e.g., 15%) of the retail value of products purchased using their Affiliate Code or Affiliate Link.
Our customers declare their support for an Affiliate by clicking on an Affiliate Link or entering an affiliate's Affiliate Code during the Checkout process on our site.
We track customers who have used an Affiliate Link to visit our website using cookies that expire after a preset number of days (e.g., 90 days).
Customers who make a purchase on our website while the cookie is active will be considered an Affiliate's referral and are recorded as Conversions, Visits, Sales, etc. under the Analytics tab in the Chaos For Lunch Affiliate Dashboard.
People who meet the following criteria are eligible to participate:
• Are at least 13 years old, or at least 14 years old if you are a resident of South Korea.
• Are capable of accepting the Affiliate Agreement and / or Brand Deal - Influencer Agreement either on behalf of yourself, your minor child, or the legal entity that you represent.
• Are capable of abiding by our Affiliate Content Guidelines.
• Are capable of receiving payouts using our designated platform, currently PayPal.
The Affiliate Program is not open to individuals or entities who do not meet the eligibility requirements listed above. People who previously violated the Affiliate Agreement, which includes violations of the Affiliate Code of Conduct, and were removed from the program are not eligible to be reinstated. Additionally, the program is not open to individuals or entities in China or wherever restricted or prohibited by applicable law or in any country disallowed by U.S. law. This includes, but is not limited to, individuals or entities in the Crimea region, Cuba, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Myanmar (Burma), North Korea, Russia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.
The Chaos For Lunch ecosystem and the Affiliate Program celebrate diversity and we hope to continue adding support for additional regions and languages over time.
Please expect modest results. The amount you earn scales with the number of people who choose to support you.
We use PayPal.
In order to receive payouts from us, you must complete the required Tax Form (e.g., W-9, W-8BEN, or W-8BEN-E) and have a PayPal account.
The most common currencies payouts are sent in are:
AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, MXN, and USD.
Nevertheless, we can easily send payouts in the following currencies:
BRL, CHF, CZK, DKK, HKD, HUF, IDR, ILS, JPY, MYR, NOK, NZD, PHP, PLN, RUB, SEK , SGD, and TWD.
In other words, we can send payouts in 24 currencies to recipients in 156 countries.
... then complete, sign, and email the Form to:
If you are a non-U.S. individual or non-U.S. business, please contact us after you have joined our Affiliate Program so we can make sure that we have your information.
Whenever (and wherever) you promote or endorse the Affiliate Program, Partner Program, Chaos For Lunch, chaosforlunch.com, our products and services, or share your Affiliate Code or Affiliate Link, you must clearly and conspicuously disclose your business relationship or professional connection to us.
Disclosures must be clear:
For your disclosure to be sufficiently “clear,” the wording must include the following:
ChaosForLunch x [your brand]
Disclosures must be conspicuous:
For your disclosure to be sufficiently “conspicuous,” the disclosure options above must appear:
• In a location that consumers will easily notice, without clicking, scrolling, or hunting for it. This may vary for different outlets, for example:
• In social media posts: within the first two lines of copy (when viewed on a desktop).
• In social media stories or framed content: superimposed as text over the image / video in each and every frame, in a way that viewers can easily see during the time of the story (e.g., in a large-enough font, in a contrasting color, separate from competing or distracting text, and ideally on a solid background).
• In written or editorial content, such as a blog post: adjacent to the headline or other focal point of the content, in a font size that is at least reasonably the same size as the other content.
• In videos: within the video (at the beginning), and in the video description.
• In a live stream: repeated regularly so those who tune in later will still know.
• In every post and / or piece of content you share, not just in a profile and / or bio.
• As the first hashtag in the chain, if used in a long list of hashtags (not buried amongst others).
• In addition to a platform-specific tool. Because, tools provided by Facebook, Instagram, etc. may not be enough to meet these requirements.
Disclosure page on your site
We recommend that you maintain a disclosure page on your site that clearly states your participation in all affiliate and partner programs that you are participating in.