by Chaos For Lunch
Leave a comment and let us know what you play games on.
Currently we play on PC and Apple iPad Pro 10.5 inches.
** Important Disclosures:
We recommend these products because we use them.
We are also a Twitch Affiliate and Partner with Epic Games.
We have not received compensation from NZXT, Intel, NVIDIA, Team T-FORCE, Logitech, Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), MSI, Samsung, Xbox, Microsoft, Alienware, Elgato, Cablemod, or Apple for our reviews and recommendations.
• CPU: Intel Core i9-9900 K 8-Core 16-Threads 3.6 GHz (max 5.0 GHz)
• GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 - MSI VENTUS 8G OC
• RAM: 32 GB - Team T-FORCE XCALIBUR RGB 4000 MHz
• MoBo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC
• SSD: (2) 250 GB Samsung 970 EVO
• CPU Cooling: NZXT Kraken X72
• Fans: (2) NZXT Aer RGB 140 mm Fan (RGB)
• Lighting: (2) NZXT Hue RGB Lighting Kit
• PSU: NZXT E850 Gold Digital PSU
• Case: NZXT H700i (Black)
• Controller: Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
• Monitor: Alienware 25" inch Gaming Monitor: AW2518HF, Native Resolution: Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080 at 240 Hz, 1 ms Response Time, DisplayPort
• Software: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
• Capture Card: Elgato Game Capture HD 60 Pro
• Accessories: NZXT USB Expansion
• Accessories: Cablemod 6+2 PIN Basic Cable Extension Kit (Black)
• Camera - Logitech - C922 Pro Stream Webcam
• When I game on PC and stream ... I use one PC and 3 monitors .. the game is on the Alienware monitor (listed above), the other two are BenQ monitors. I use OBS Studio (64 bit) to organize things and feed that to my Twitch channel.
• Thank You to: --- , ---- , and everyone that has used our Support-A-Creator CODE ChaosForLunch in the Epic Games store and Fortnite item shop.
• PC was purchased on 4 May 2019 for $3,259 USD from NZXT ... price includes everything except monitor and controller.